New song... she reminds me of Dalynn

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary to US!

It all started by taking a picture in my neighbors yard... photo shopping the back ground to make it look like we were in the Wind Rivers... Thanks Dad!
(note if you look at the picture on the side bar you can actually see my neighbors house) hehe


And a beautiful bouquet ... Thanks Mom!

And amazing rings...


An super sexy cake... Thanks Mom and Dad!


And with all of that came a Kiss... a kiss that meant I would love, honor, and what was that other thing.... oh yeah "obey" HaHa ;)

On this day many families became one... (mine) below is how I feel most days (people pretending to like each other and two short seconds later... me praying for the chaos to end and Ben looking like hes going to strangle someone) Hey where did Cody go?.... Ahhh true love


And mine again... strange family I know! Glad everyone is so understanding.

And his... now all become ours. There is no way I could have ever imagined all the love that I feel from each and every one of you... Thank you for believing in us!

With a beautiful flower girl...

And mischievous boys...

Four years later and we are more in love than ever imaginable...

Cheers to the next 4... and 40, whos counting??

3 comments:

Wyoguy said...

We are so proud of you both. We are so grateful to have you (Misty) as part of our family. We love you all.
Hope you had a Happy Anniversary!

Dalynn said...

Yeah, Happy Day!!!! We are soooooo happy that you are all a part of our family! We need another "Williams Day".

Avidity said...

That is a beautiful way of posting that Misty! Happy late anniversary! You are a wonderful family. I am so glad it has all worked out, and you are happy! You deserve it!

“If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.” ~ Albert Einstein

Beautiful girl

Beautiful girl
Windy day at Ryans Wedding