New song... she reminds me of Dalynn

Friday, March 5, 2010

Goodbye to a beautiful soul....


Thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake, with which I'll never part. God has you in His keeping; I have you in my heart. - Unknown

Today, we said our goodbyes to a beautiful soul. The soul of a kind and loving woman. The type of person that not only would give you the shirt off her back, but the shoes from her feet. I know today that she’s in a much better place. This does not make it easier to bear the loneliness that we all now feel.

Be in peace, Grandma and free from pain, know that we all love you and will never forget the special way you made us all feel… xoxo


1 comment:

Avidity said...

I have read this like 10 times, when checking on your blog, and it makes me cry every time. Think I do that more now, then when she first passed away...

“If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.” ~ Albert Einstein

Beautiful girl

Beautiful girl
Windy day at Ryans Wedding